WorkLife Partnership (“WLP,” “we,” or “us”) respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit all WLP-owned websites and domains, including http://worklifepartnership.org and https://www.askthenavigator.org/, or use our other products and services that incorporate this Privacy Notice (collectively, the “Services”). This Privacy Notice describes: (i) how we use the information we collect; (ii) with whom we share it; (iii) how we protect it; and (iv) the choices we offer you regarding our collection and use of such information. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not access or use any part of the Services.
- Information We Collect
What We Collect. The personal information we collect about you may include, without limitation:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Demographic information, such as age, date of birth, ethnicity, race, gender, martial status, education level, job information, household information, and postal code;
- In the event you provide payment to WLP via electronic means, such as an individual online donation, payment and financial details necessary for the provision of the financial Services, such as payment card number, expiration date, authentication code, billing address, and bank account number, which are processed through third party financial service providers;
- Information necessary to provide the Services, such as income information, social or financial concerns you may have, dependent information, and employer information; and
- Other information that you provide when you communicate with us or use the Services.
Where We Collect It From. We may collect information about you, meaning information that can uniquely identify you, from various sources, such as:
- Directly from you when you access or use the Services, such as when you speak with us, answer questions on any forms we provide to you, or interact with our website(s); and
- Your employer, our service providers, our business partners, and other third parties.
- Automatic Information We Collect
What We Collect. The information we collect about you by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Where We Collect It From. When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookie. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
Statistical Information. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve and personalize our Services, including by enabling us to identify and authenticate users.
- How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals. A do not track signal (“DNT”) prevent web applications from tracking you, you can learn more about DNT at https://allaboutdnt.com.
Your web browser may let you choose your preference as to whether you want to allow the collection of information about your online activities over time and across different websites or online services. At this time, the Services do not respond to the preferences you may have set in your web browser regarding such collection of your information, and the Services may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Privacy Notice.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we obtain about you to:
- Provide you with Services you request;
- Send you information or materials that are related to the Services or that you request;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding use of the Services and transactions conducted using the Services;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, and offers;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Enforce our agreements;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards; and
- Fulfill the reason you have provided the personal information to us.
Other Uses. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- Disclosure of Information
Who We Disclose To. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual user, without restriction. We may disclose personal information about you:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our agreements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WLP, users of the Services, or others; and
- With your consent.
We also reserve the right to transfer your personal information to a buyer or other transferee in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets, equity or similar transaction. Should such a sale, merger, or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your personal information in a manner that is consistent with our Privacy Notice.
- Data Security. We have implemented measures intended to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and use. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers behind firewalls. Please note that the electronic transmission of information is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
- Your Choices. We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications
If you do not want us to use your contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected]. If you have received an email offer from us, you can also opt out of receiving future emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email. If you have received a text message from us, you can also opt out of receiving future text messages from us by texting “STOP” to the number you received the text message from.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our website by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/.
- Children Under the Age of 16. The Services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at [email protected].
- Changes to Our Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Notice at any time. If we make a material change to our Privacy Notice, we will provide notice to you by placing a prominent notice on our website. In the event we make a material change to how we use your personal information, we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of such new or different use. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is at the top of this page. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to check for any updates or changes.
- Data Transfers. We are based in the State of Colorado in the United States. When we obtain information about you, we may transfer, process, and store such information outside of the country in which you reside, including in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer to and processing and storage of your information in countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection laws than those in the country where you reside.
- Retention of Personal Information. Notwithstanding anything in this Privacy Notice to the contrary, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you with the Services or fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable law. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Links. Our Services may include links to other websites or services whose privacy practices may differ from those of WLP. If you submit information to any of those websites or services, your information is governed by the privacy notices that apply to those websites. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notice of any website you visit.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice or our information practices, please call or text us at 888-291-8993; email us at [email protected], or write to us at 3513 Brighton Blvd., Ste 489 Denver CO 80216, Attn: Privacy.